Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Zelda Majora's Mask Redesign: Link and Epona

The conclusion to my Majora's Mask redesign. At least for now. Many of other things to work on! As far as I'm concerned I hit a core area of Zelda Majora's Mask universe. I hit every race Deku, Goron, Zora. I hit the Villain Majora/Skullkid. The Hero and his trusty steed Young Link and Epona.

So Link and Epona were a lot of fun to obviously! I wanted the ability to customize Link to be able to use your shield or duel wield. If you have ever played Kingdom Hearts 1 you only get to use one key blade. In Kingdom Hearts II you get to use 2 and it is such an upgrade. I have always wanted it to be something you could do with Link. So I left Link and Epona for last since it would be a good goal to work toward. Having the last be my favorite to do. I honestly couldn't tell you what was my favorite though. This whole project has been a very fun and interesting experience. To redesign one of the games I grew up playing! A lot of fun. As well this will be the 14th year anniversary! As always I hope you enjoy the work! Thanks for checking it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment