Thursday, January 2, 2014

Majora's Mask redesign: Zoras

Today I got the Zora's done in the Majora's Mask redesign project I've been doing.  It's been hard to get a few hours in on my own things between the contract work. The Zora's have always been a interesting race to me. They have always come off pretentious and snotty to me. They always seem to be closed off from the world. That helped in designing them the way they looked. I wanted them to be mainly creatures of the water. Push them even further from the other races in the land. They still have the capability to come out of the water if they had to but would have to more or less slither. More like the Naga's in World of Warcraft. Well I hope you enjoy. I'm hoping to get to young Link next. Keep you eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment