Wednesday, October 28, 2015

African warrior - medieval african concept




For a while I've been thinking about how I think it would be great to see fantasy characters. That have a feeling of African origin. Yet fit into the overall "European medieval fantasy genre". So after a lot of thought and finally putting the puzzle pieces together in my head I've started to design them.

Assuming I can continue to muster the free time. I've got more ideas id like to work on in the coming months! After the first design I think the results are very interesting! I'm excited to find time to do more.

The first design is The warrior. Accompanied by his proud and trained battle lions.

1 comment:

  1. Raven can I use this illustration in a miniature rules set. I've created an african fantasy army list for a warhammer derived game, warmaster revolution. The lions are in the army list. The warriors are more Zulu, Mali & west-african knights and African zebra centaurs.

    ReplyDelete