Friday, December 20, 2013

Start of Zelda Majora's Mask Redesign


Last night I started to upload some of the sketch's Ive been doing for a redesign of Zelda Majora's mask. I've seen the clip they did for the Wii. I think it was for that. Very cool but I wanted to try running with something different but still feeling very Zelda. I have several sketches of alterations I've done thus far. I started painting the Deku sketches first. This was for fun and a challenge. I'm allowing my self to take this wherever I kind of feel. I love the old design for the Deku's and am still trying to hold a bit of that feel. I wanted to run with something where the Dekus felt more healthy. I wanted a transition between them and Deku Link. I really wanted Link to feel cursed and sick/ill. Seeing that Majora cursed him with the mask. Hope you enjoy. More to come! Goron's next? Hmmm well see.

No comments:

Post a Comment