Thursday, November 28, 2013

Gather round the fire

This Idea was just something I had in my design book. Figured I've been doing so much contract work I would whip something up for my self. 

The idea would be for a sci fi game. I pictured it being in the vein of Day Z. Your fire is where you boil water and cook food. A placeable crafting center if you will. I saw a video that talked about fire in zero gravity. It holds in a orb. Ive attached an image. So in this shot is a group's central hub for a few minutes well they get there gear ready. The machine being something that holds the flame in zero gravity. I actually like the idea of there being a very small machine kind of like the droid orbs they have. It would ignite for a 5 min duration or whenever you signaled it to shut off. There is a lot of exploration with the idea.  Its thanksgiving so I sadly cannot continue to explore the idea. Nom Nom Nom Time! Have a good one.



No comments:

Post a Comment